Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I think maybe he was right.

I feel better today.. more centered.. which is a totally lame word, but it seems to fit on some level. I leave you with a funny (courtesy of Fringe):

Peter: "Hey, we're looking for Big Bird."

Walter: "Don't be ridiculous. It's more like a pterodactyl."

Peter: "You're saying it had the claws of a lion and the fangs of a snake?"

Walter: "Reminds me of a woman I once knew in Cleveland."

Peter: "Walter, this thing would have been 8 feet long."

Walter: "Her name was Harriet."

Olivia: "How is everything?"

Peter: "Apparently, you're looking for a lion-snake named Harriet."

1 comment:

Isabel Smith said...

I love this!

I saw you write some poetry- well I have a website for poetry that's just started. It's called Blogetry, and the link is http://www.blogetry.webs.com